Epiphone Genesis Custom
- 2 Humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- 2 Volumes
- 1 Tone
- 3 pull/pushes
- 1 DPDT
- Seymour Duncan wiring color schema (white wire = light blue in diagram)
- Independent Volume controls
- Independent coil split for each humbucker
- Phaser switch for neck pickup
- Bypass switch for bridge pickup (direct output)
This is a better alternative to the mod called Epiphone Genesis Custom 01.
We have same basic features, including independent controls, independent coil split under their respective volume pull/push, neck out-of-phase under tone pot but, what changes is that we are using the remaining DPDT to select direct output for bridge pickup, bypassing volumes and tones. You must have into account that brigde's direct output will be humbucker (if bridge p/p is pushed down) or coil split (if bridge p/p is pulled up).