Epiphone Genesis Custom
- 2 humbuckers
- 3-way switch
- 2 volumes
- 1 tone
- 3 pull/pushes
- 1 DPDT
- Seymour Duncan wiring color schema (white wire = light blue in diagram)
- Independent volume controls for each pickup
- Independent coil split for each pickup
- Phaser switch for neck pickup
- Bypass volume controls on demand (to also bypass tone, we need a 3PDT switch, instead)
Please, double-click over the image for full size.
Requester wanted to split neck pickup using the pull/push under the neck volume pot; to split bridge pickup using the pull/push under the bridge pot; to put out-of-phase neck pickup on demand, using the pull/push under tone control; and, to use the existing DPDT to bypass controls (direct output).
In this case, when both 2 pickups are involved in the bypass feature, we can just remove volume pots. We could remove the tone pot also if we had there a 3PDT switch instead.